Join our mailing list for the latest news

Your emails are strictly confidential.

World War 3, A Bankers War

World War 3, A Bankers War   How different this world would be if the majority of the population took the time out from their unquestioning lifestyles

 to investigate the reason and the people behind the instigation…

Read more

Cashless Society? Are You Kidding Me?




I was standing in line at the supermarket, about a week ago, waiting to pay for my groceries. There were five people in front of me in the line up, when suddenly the system went down.


Read more

Planet Chaos

By 2016, the richest 1% of the world will own more than the other 99% of us combined. How did we get to this? In my humble opinion, it's not too complicated. How about greed and corruption? And let's throw…

Read more